Nothing more personal than our response to color. Color is the new language of passion, and nothing captures it better than distinctively styled jewelry.
Leave her speechless with our brilliant colorless and fancy colored diamond or bold brilliant gemstone jewelry styles.
Celebrating a Special Occasion with Jewelry!
How to Buy Jewelry? (Part I)
The concept of jewelry implies fashion, ornamentation, and adornments. But jewelry is much more than just that. It reflects your personality and shows what you value in life. It defines your style through colorful stones and gems jewelry.
Colored precious gemstone jewelry is the latest fashion. Colored gemstones are worn in rings, earrings, necklaces, pendants, and bracelets by every one. If you like to own an exceptionally beautiful and exclusive piece of jewelry, you should only consider gemstone jewelry. A piece of colored gemstone jewelry will distinguish you as a class apart from the crowed that wears gems like diamonds. The best way to go around shopping for a special kind of jewelry is to go to the Internet, look at the exquisite designs of colored gemstones or diamonds on white or yellow gold jewelry and select the one that matches your style.
· You are looking at gems and are shown, or viewed one on Internet, an evening Emerald, at a price much lower than what you would expect to pay for an Emerald of the same size. Would you buy the emerald and would you know what you are buying? Gothicrock.com
· You are admiring a piece of gold jewelry and are told it is 14 Karat gold. Do you know what marking to look for to make sure it is solid 14 Karat gold and not rolled gold, gold electroplate, or gold wash? Do you, in fact, know what 14 Karat and other terms Mean?
· You notice that brooches (or Pins) are the latest fashion in jewelry and are being shown in all fine jewelry stores as well as online jewelry stores. Do you know which you would buy and which might be the better buy, regardless of what you can afford?
· You are cleaning an opal ring, a pair of diamond earrings, and a string of pearls. Do you know the best way to clean them and would clean them together or separately? Also, how would you store them after cleaning?
· You want to buy a diamond ring. Would you look for a fine jewelry store or a fine online jewelry store where the each jewelry piece are clearly marked to show price and quality, a store offering a sale o diamonds, a store where you might be able to bargain for a lower price, or even a store offering of a packet of diamonds at a wholesale price? For that matter, do you know what the four Cs of diamonds are?
These are only a few questions about jewelry that are answered at The Jewelry Hut.
· An evening Emerald, for example, is not an Emerald but any green stone of Emerald color.
· All Karat gold jewelry in the United States and some other countries has to be marked to show its quality, according to law. The term “Karat” refers to the amount of gold used in proportion to another metal or metals.